Algonquin Capital is a boutique asset manager providing solutions for high-net-worth individuals, investment advisors, family offices, and institutional clients. In 2015, the firm launched the Algonquin Debt Strategies Fund, an OM product offering accredited investors access to absolute return credit strategies. In 2020, the firm launched Algonquin Fixed Income 2.0, a liquid alternative addressing the challenges of the low-yield, low-return environment.
For more information on the firm and funds, please visit: algonquincapit.wpengine.com
We are looking for a Business Development professional to drive the next phase of our firm’s growth.
As a member of a small, entrepreneurial team, the successful candidate will wear many hats, from prospecting and cold-calling to developing and executing strategic initiatives. With that caveat, below are some of the areas of focus for this particular role:
* Developing and nurturing relations within the IIROC channel
* Contributing to the development of marketing materials, presentations, and campaigns
* Strengthening and deepening existing relationships with clients and business partners
* Improving business development processes, systems, and reporting
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will thrive in a smaller, entrepreneurial environment and possess the following attributes and experience:
* 5+ years experience marketing financial products
* Entrepreneurial mind and spirit
* Strategic, long-term thinker and problem solver
* Persistent with a strong work ethic
* Humble, thoughtful, and fun
Competitive market salary plus an annual discretionary bonus.
To apply for this position, please contact Raj Tandon at [email protected].
Please note that only candidates that have been selected for interviews will receive a reply.