To help Canadians get better outcomes from their fixed income investments.
- Offering access to the strategies used by large institutions and banks.
- Sharing knowledge, pertinent information, and insights.
- Connecting the right people to the right people.
- Hard Work. Success is a combination of luck, skill, and hard work. It is through hard work that we develop our skills and create more opportunities to be lucky.
- Problem Solving. To thrive we must thoughtfully and creatively solve the problems facing our clients and those encountered in operating and growing our business.
- Humility. There is no room for big egos in our firm. For us, humility means recognizing what you don’t know and the need to be constantly learning and challenging ourselves.
- Giving. We recognize our good fortune and seek to help those in particularly difficult and vulnerable predicaments.
- Fun. Our philosophy is to work hard and have fun while doing it. We take our work seriously, ourselves not so much.
Algonquin is an employee and minority-owned firm, a signatory of the CFA DEI code, and an equal opportunity employer.